Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Bob
United States
Las Vegas
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I were opening packs from a box and opened a pack that had 3 dice! She dropped the 3rd one when taking it out because she wasn't expecting it. We counted 181 dice and 180 cards when we were done. I wonder how much a collector would have paid if we had noticed before opening it. Has this happened to anyone else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ICE 0ne
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had it happen once. The dice are all the same, so I doubt it'd be worth anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, it'd be worth something un-opened.

Some collectors like stuff like that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I guess collectors would pay for this. I did notice a guy in Europe sold a Nova/Nightcrawler die (numbers of Nova and symbol of Nightcrawler and the die colour wasn't either of the characters). I found it because I was looking to replace some of my lousy Nova dice and put in a minimum bid but didn't win it. Anyway if the pack was sealed I am sure a collector would have paid for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.