Hide
4 Posts

Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Descent journeys un the dark second edition rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
regis fortin
msg tools
the ability of avric albright: mean what exactly? every heroes can heal himself every time he rolls a surge? or every time avric rolls a surge all heroes within 3 spaces can heal himself?

I personnaly thinks the first option is the good one, but i'm arguing big time with a friends who says that the second is the good one. (we are french so sometimes we have misunderstanding of basics rules)

thanks you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John E
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It means that each hero within 3 spaces of Avric can use a surge result on an attack roll to heal 1 health. Note that like other surge abilities you can only use it once no matter how many surges you roll. So if you roll 2 surges and are within 3 squares of Avric you can heal both 1 health and 1 stamina. But you couldn't heal 2 health.

Also, I suspect this will be relocated to the Descent forum in short order

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Stewart
Scotland
ELGIN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I was confused by thw same thing for a while to.......... But I am with John on this one......also if say Grisbane rolled w surges on his turn he could regain one health and one fatigue with a power that isnt his.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mb
Moved to Descent 2e

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.