2 Posts

Marvel Dice Masters: Uncanny X-Men» Forums » Rules

Subject: couple questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gilles dubois
Canada
flag msg tools
1. About '' Enrage'' basic action global. I was wondering if the boost is permanent because it doesn't specify it ends at the end of the turn like some other basic action cards?
2.If a card ask me to do an action on 2 dices or to target 2 characters (like the basic action '' inner rage''), can I only choose one target (if only one target is available) or I can't use the effect because i don't have 2 targets?
In the same vein, with Human Torch Johnny Storm do I have to do the whole effect went I field a character? If my opponent doesn't have a character fielded do I have to target one of my character to take 1 damage?
thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. All bonuses end at the end of the current turn, unless otherwise specified. This is a basic rule. Some cards have text reminding you of the basic rule, others don't. Enrage is one that doesn't.

2. My interpretation of WizKid's rulings on this is that you must do as much as you are able to do, but do not have to do it all. Unless the card says "may", in which case you choose how much you do. So, in the case of Inner Rage, yes you can use it if you only have one character fielded. But, in the case of Johnny Storm, if your opponent has no character fielded, then you must damage one of your own (note, this can be the character you just fielded).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.