Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stuart
Australia
Wongawallan
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks. Just wondering if anyone has experience with both The Deeps and the Escape From Neverneath adventures, and if so, do you think combining them would work?

I'm writing an adventure for a mini-campaign, and it's going to be set in a labyrinthine cavern system that seems to change every time a group of adventurers enter looking for loot. So it would be using the Cavern Edge tile rules from Neverneath (whenever you would draw an Encounter Card, draw a Cavern Edge tile instead) and the premise of The Deeps (no goal, just keep going until you run out of Healing Surges, then work out your score by adding up the number of regular tiles pulled).

I haven't played either of these adventures yet, so I'm just wondering if anyone who has can foresee any problems with meshing these adventures like this?

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chance Anderson
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Well, it certainly keeps the party moving, and considering the definite lack of a destination tile, I say that it could work. For the loot purposes, I recommend multi-game connectivity with WoA and have a treasure token be placed on every explored tile after a bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.