Richard John
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
A good friend and I (two Brits) have written a web-based game that simulates American Football. The game was first designed in the 1980's and run via post until 2005 when it was re-launched on the web. It has always had a "community" feel to it, with the majority of players staying with it over the last 20 years (which means we are all now middle aged!). The game now has around 200 players in and it tends to appeal to those with a board-gaming mindset who also enjoy Football.

It is non-profit (it is a hobby to us as we have a Real Life) turn based and we like to think quite challenging (both in gameplay and in a competitive sense). We are looking for gamers with a love of American Football as well as intellectually challenging games. It has much more of a feel of a strategic board game than anything else, and nearly all of us are board gamers who happen to like American Football.

If anyone wishes to take a look they can find us at www.gridiron3.com and by joining the waiting list or you are welcome to e-mail me directly at admin@gridiron3.com

Right now we are about to enter our 20th season and have maybe half-a-dozen slots open. Normally they fill up reasonably quickly however I thought I would post here as last time we picked up a small number of really cool new players.

Many thanks

Richard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.