Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sergio Mateos Maroto
Spain
Zaragoza
Zaragoza
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I buyed L&D the pass year and, later, buyed Quartifacts and Quarmageddon.

I have really nice plays with all mixed, and I wanna buy the rest of the saga along this year.

Anybody knows if are planned news expansions in the line of L&D? (with more anchored spells, L&D creatures and more stuff in this style). In wizkids page there isn't anything of L&D!

Also, I can understand that are incorporating rules of other games of the line in this... there are also rules for add the field combat and the rerolls of the marvel version in this one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Fulmer
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been watching for information about expansions for this as well. From what I've seen on Eric Lang's twitter, he's working on several games or Dice Masters sets, but unless Quarriors! is one of the few he keeps saying he can't talk about, I am doubtful we'll get an expansion. This one seemed to take so long to come out, and then I'm afraid it wasn't all that well received.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.