Shadows of Brimstone: City of the Ancients» Forums » Rules

Subject: advanced encounters during Final objective rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chua chee yong
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When the final objective of the mission say to ignore all attack/encounter for the exploration token. Do we ignore advanced encounter too ?

Or we resolve advanced encounter follow by the mission final objective?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alain Marti
Switzerland
Riedholz
Solothurn
flag msg tools
Super Trooper, I said!
badge
Waaagh
mbmbmbmbmb
Normally an "Epic Threat" replaces encounters / attacks from the exploration token. However the advanced Encounter for the room itself is not originating from that token and is in addition to it - so I add it to the room (normally resolving before the attack from the Epic threat Card)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Paul Sodusta
United States
Santa Barbara
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
murks666 wrote:
Normally an "Epic Threat" replaces encounters / attacks from the exploration token. However the advanced Encounter for the room itself is not originating from that token and is in Aaddition to it - so I add it to the room (normally resolving before the attack from the Epic threat Card)

that is how we play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chua chee yong
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
cool thanks.

The game is so hard with two heros.

Think I going to restart the heros again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jee Fu
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Barkam wrote:
murks666 wrote:
Normally an "Epic Threat" replaces encounters / attacks from the exploration token. However the advanced Encounter for the room itself is not originating from that token and is in Aaddition to it - so I add it to the room (normally resolving before the attack from the Epic threat Card)

that is how we play.

I play this way too. Any semi-cogent ruling to make this game harder.

- Jee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Clark
msg tools
Yea, I don't think I ever came up with a reason why it made sense to use them, it just seemed an easy way make the game a little harder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.