Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Marano
United States
Nutley
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just learned about this game and am VERY intrigued.
But there do not appear to be any reviews or even impressions of the game from board gamers here on BGG or elsewhere on the Web. I'd be very interested in knowing others' opinions of this game, and how it might compare to games that IMHO appear to be of a similar genre, like Sentinels of the Multiverse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
VAST: The...
badge
We must move forward, not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
mbmbmbmbmb
Writing a full review is something I've wanted to do for a while, but didn't get to yet.

In the meantime, check out the Personal Comments section for some good stuff.

Also check out any of the Solitaire Games On Your Table posts for lots more comments and quite a few play-through details. Go back to the main page for the game and then scroll down to the "Geeklists" section for a list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Unapologetic Continual Troublemaker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Woelf wrote:
Writing a full review is something I've wanted to do for a while, but didn't get to yet.

In the meantime, check out the Personal Comments section for some good stuff.

Also check out any of the Solitaire Games On Your Table posts for lots more comments and quite a few play-through details. Go back to the main page for the game and then scroll down to the "Geeklists" section for a list.

I am part way through writing a review. Look for it soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Marano
United States
Nutley
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.
Really helpful information in the Solitaire Games on Your Table posts. I can't wait to try this out (printing my own set via color laser).

One last question: is there a PDF or similar file available for printing 'Everything vs Everything' card backs? I could duplicate the title page image and create a sheet for myself, but I thought I'd check first to avoid reinventing the wheel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
VAST: The...
badge
We must move forward, not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think Chad has ever put out a PDF version of the card backs, but that title page image is the same one used for some of the backs in the Printer Studio version. (The character cards use the same image but it's rotated 90°, and the Director cards are like the character cards but in a slightly different color.)

However, doing ALL of the cards with that "title page" back would be fine. They do make it a little easier to distinguish the card types when looking at the backs, but they're all distinctive enough on their front sides that there should be no trouble keeping them sorted between plays.

If you're planning to use sleeves, you can get different colored ones for each card type and could skip printing the backs entirely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.