Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Bull
United Kingdom
Wolverhampton
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When replenishing energy to full for free at a planet during the business phase, do you also arm your actions, or do they remain unarmed until you spend energy to arm them during the status phase as per-usual?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Burleigh II
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Bless the Maker and His water... Bless the coming and going of Him... May His passage cleanse the world...
mbmbmbmbmb
Not 100% what you're asking--but if you're planet side, and you're recharging for free, ALL energy markers are replenished. Any armed markers, and your Energy Track (below ship layout), all return to full.

Any special abilities would also be recharged at the end of the turn, like normal, unless the rules on the card conflict that (there's a couple of quirks, I can't remember without the ~108 cards in front of me ).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GameplayerOfTitan wrote:
When replenishing energy to full for free at a planet during the business phase, do you also arm your actions, or do they remain unarmed until you spend energy to arm them during the status phase as per-usual?

Pg. 10 of rules:

When arming Markers while on a planet, players do not have to spend Energy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Bull
United Kingdom
Wolverhampton
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys, sometimes it's hard to track exactly what you're looking for, though I do find Xia's to be generally excellent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.