Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Arthurs
United States
Simpsonville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say that the two happen simultaneously.

If you had both in play on your side, I would say that you take the ambassador action AND an adventurer (cube) at the start of the next round. This would allow you to use the cube to complete a quest or pay for some intrigue card.

If you had the ambassador and your opponent had the Defend the Tower of Luck quest completed, I would think that if your Ambassador action allowed you to steal a cube, that you could steal that player's cube that they just received.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy G
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Mold the chaos into something beautiful
mbmbmb
I would think Defend the Tower of Luck would happen first - you get a cube, and at the same time you are placing the cubes on the buildings that accumulate them and the VPs on the Builders Hall building, etc. All that stuff before the actual turns start. Then the Ambassador is just the first "agent" placed once the turns actually start. That's how I think about it all anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RupertG
Australia
Hornsby
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
A podcast with a handful of nerds talking about nerdy stuff... (but mostly roleplaying games)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
oriecat wrote:
I would think Defend the Tower of Luck would happen first - you get a cube, and at the same time you are placing the cubes on the buildings that accumulate them and the VPs on the Builders Hall building, etc. All that stuff before the actual turns start. Then the Ambassador is just the first "agent" placed once the turns actually start. That's how I think about it all anyway.

This makes the most sense to me as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.