Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that I've played Cyclades:Titans, I'm really enjoying being able to deploy more figures on the board. Will the Kemet:Ta-Seti "Mercenaries" supplement all player armies the way the Titans do, or be limited to only coming from one or two of the new Black Power tiles? Will they have more restrictions than normal troops?

Being able to put more figures on the battlefield as a player should provide all kinds of new possibilities; especially for games with fewer players--which is how I usually experience my sessions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BARIOT Jacques
France
strasbourg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
chas59 wrote:
Now that I've played Cyclades:Titans, I'm really enjoying being able to deploy more figures on the board. Will the Kemet:Ta-Seti "Mercenaries" supplement all player armies the way the Titans do, or be limited to only coming from one or two of the new Black Power tiles? Will they have more restrictions than normal troops?

Being able to put more figures on the battlefield as a player should provide all kinds of new possibilities; especially for games with fewer players--which is how I usually experience my sessions!

Hi Jon,

Mercenaries will be extra units, to play in your troops, but you'll need to respect the size restrictions.

What i can tell, is that it will allow you to have 3 troops of five units or, with a "legion" blue tile combo, 2 of seven units...

Hope i helped

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Merci Jacques,

Wow, that's really exciting! Here in New York City we've really enjoyed our first game of Cyclades:Titans. I'm glad we have it to play while we wait for Kemet:Ta-Seti. Good luck with KTS; hope you're having fun with the play testing and development.

whistle With Asmodee taking over Fantasy Flight, which took over Days of Wonder, we can't know what is to come in the future for the development of some of our favorite games. But your games seem to be rolling right along. Hooray for Matagot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BARIOT Jacques
France
strasbourg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Yes thank you, we had (it s almost finished for designers, it's now the turn of the matagot's team, working hard on it) a lot of fun.

Hope you'll enjoy it as much as we had pleasure to design it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.