Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Casper Points
Abkhazia
Alaska
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just unpacked a green dragon...

Had a bunch of trouble with many of the counters not being punched all the way through and having to be hand cut or widened.

The main fire arc card for the base was by far the worse and not even close to being able to fit over the main base core without causing damage.

Anyone else having this problem?

I know it's a small gripe but FFG stuff in X wing was always perfect, was kinda hoping for the same from Wizkids...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Van Biesbrouck
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Large base token fit is a recurring issue. Dials in the earlier releases are hard to assemble (whereas more recent ones have a potential for looseness, but seem fine). Otherwise everything has been great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casper Points
Abkhazia
Alaska
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I know it sounds petty, but when I get a new game piece I just want to be able to put it into play straight out of the packet.

Even with a razor sharp craft knife and a steady hand, it was at least 40 minutes before a problem tight dials, poorly punched counters and the central arc plate being way too small, could be resolved.

Even with a new blade, the central hole in the base was hard to fix without the hole becoming kinda feathery due to the super hard thick cardboard.

It's usable now but doesn't look bran spankin new like it should.

It just wasn't playable right out of the box and that really bugged me.
I didn't buy it just so I could stress about fixing it.

My money was good as soon as I handed it over, so I want the quality to be right too cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Stivers
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Send a message to wizkids let them know your experience.

My experiance has great so far. Yes the dials were tight for the first wave. I just made sure to punch the dial through both sides before fastening them together seemed to work well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.