Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua K.
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a couple questions about monsters, I assume this is variable based on the haunt but I'm looking for the general assumed behavior. Hopefully someone can clarify.

Do monsters roll for movement individually or as a group?

If the latter case, how does monster damage work when you subtract from an individual monsters speed while the others are at max speed? (this could be specific to the haunt or I'm way off shake)

For instance monster A got hit for 1 physical damage and I subtract from it's speed by 1. So monster A now has a speed of 1 while Monster B and C still have a speed of 2...???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wood
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Usually any damage to a monster (unless the Haunt text says otherwise) stuns the monster. They don't have stats like the explorers with their ladder-rung stat system.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomislav Jaklenec
Croatia
Rakov Potok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A qouestion.

Can a Monster group move 0 spaces if 0 is rolled or is there min movment?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Wagner Hansen
Denmark
Sorø
flag msg tools
designer
Any time, any place!
badge
Fingers off, that's my car!
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody (Traitors, heroes, monsters) can always move at least 1 space, even if the monster rolled a 0, or if other tokens try to prevent you from moving.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matija Opašić
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Told you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.