Popular Tags: [View All]
tidus09
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mb
Hello
I have a question:
When a investigator try moving to another room through blocked door and reveal puzzle, moving step stop immediately and investigator have to resolve the puzzle depending on his Interlec point. If he can not resolve the puzzle. The puzzle will remain (not reser for him and other investigators to resolve right? If this investigator still has 1 move and 1 action left, can he use 1 move to resolve puzzle (depend on his interlec) OR resolve puzzle require Action.
Thank you for your help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matěj Jan Morávek
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In rulebook it specifically says that (p. 18):
Quote:
Each investigator can only attempt the same puzzle once per turn (but multiple investigators may attempt the same puzzle on the same turn).

You can try it only once. However, as I understand, the lock puzzle on the room is attempted using movement points, not actions. So when you or anyone else tries to continue, you (he/she) will spend one movement point, not an action.

The unsolved puzzle stays in its state until it is solved or some effect makes it "reset" (Keeper can do that with certain mythos cards). So when you (next turn) or another investigator tries the puzzle again, you continue where your predecessor left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tidus09
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mb
Thank for your quick anwer. I have read the rules uncarefully
Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.