Popular Tags: [View All]
Eddie Mittelstedt
United States
Hampstead
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I played two games of Brainwaves today. This is a game I picked up for .50 cents at my local Goodwill a few months ago and wasn't even sure if it was going to work until I popped the batteries in. Worked like a champ though - not bad for a game over 20 years old!

The first game was with my with my 9-year old daughter. We had a lot of fun guessing and second guessing each other. Each move brought gales of giggles and guffaws and yells of delight. Shelby managed to capture my green pawn mid-game and send it back home, but didn't manage to catch my red and yellow pawns in the end game.

Final Score:
Shelby 0
Dad 2

The second game was with my 7-year old, who did remarkably better at guessing my choices. She even got close to beating me towards the end game, with her second piece a mere 2 spaces from victory. She did a great job guessing my choices, especially after I got my red piece in.

Sophia 1
Dad 2

Brainwaves is a great game to play with your kids. There's strategy yes, but it all hinges around guessing what your opponent is going to do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.