Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, it's Monday, and my updated Module is out, so I think it's about time to try to re-start Monday Night MDM on VASSAL.

Now, I would normally set up an Event, however, I've got an engineer coming to look at my broadband today, so I don't know for sure when I'll be able to play.

Also, I would like to start making use of Google Hangouts to ease communication whilst playing.

So, I will most likely post a link to my Hangout when I'm on and ready to play, and would welcome people to join and play or observe.

If anyone else wants to do likewise, then please leave a comment (with a link to your Hangout, if you want to go that route too) when you're on VASSAL so people can come join you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James K
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What timezone are people in. I would be interested in this, but am in the UK. I am going to look for your new module now as I only have AvX.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
elTigreCHino wrote:
What timezone are people in. I would be interested in this, but am in the UK. I am going to look for your new module now as I only have AvX.

I'm in the UK.

And the new module is here: http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Marvel_Dice_Masters

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A minor update to the Marvel Dice Masters VASSAL module is now available.

http://www.vassalengine.org/mediawiki/images/7/73/MarvelDice...

Changes:
1. Added first 6 UXM OP cards.
2. Added 'Pass' button to allow priority passing.
3. Added 'Thinking' button to allow communication of thinking downtime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.