Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Vogler
United States
Maryville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My FLGS has a copy of the old version that I may grab. What size is the mis-printed Thief card? If it's one of the 22 large cards, I will simply sleeve and overlay the fix inside. If it's one of the smaller cards, I am not planning to sleeve as they wouldn't stack easily and may wait on the reprinted version. Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's one of the smaller cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Vogler
United States
Maryville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gillum wrote:
It's one of the smaller cards.

Thanks for the quick reply. I guess I will get out the magic marker in lieu of waiting for the new version and grab the last copy....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had an old copy. I wrote to Queen Games, and they sent me replacements.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
gillum wrote:
I had an old copy. I wrote to Queen Games, and they sent me replacements.

Me too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Trotter

Livonia
Michigan
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What email for Queen Games did you use to request the corrected thief cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I just used the form on their web page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Paul
Iceland
Reykjavik
None
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zenpunk wrote:
I think I just used the form on their web page.

I've so far sent them 3 emails (using their contact page) over the past 2 weeks, and gotten no response. It's getting a bit frustrating.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
did you just send to their email addresses listed on that page, or did you click on the "Contact" button on the right and fill out the form. The latter worked for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Paul
Iceland
Reykjavik
None
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zenpunk wrote:
did you just send to their email addresses listed on that page, or did you click on the "Contact" button on the right and fill out the form. The latter worked for me.

I did the latter 3 times now. No response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fran F G
Spain
Barcelona
Barcelona
flag msg tools
designer
Café Race is a race game set in a business office. The players take the role of office workers going upstairs to the first floor to get a cup of coffee who then improvise a race while they are going back downstairs… with a cup full of coffee.
badge
Someone you trust is one of us. Fnord. - Ich bin ein Spielfreak, aber ich spiele sehr selten
mbmbmbmbmb
I have contacted Queen Games by using the Contact form (http://www.queen-games.de/publisher.aspx) on their web site.

Eight days later, they sent me an e-mail telling me that the cards were on their way. They arrived two days later.

Great customer service from Queen Games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Paul
Iceland
Reykjavik
None
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah after getting a direct email to a person working at Queen they responded, and the cards came in the mail only a few days later. Sometimes I think the messages from the "Contact us" forms on game publisher's websites go directly into their spam folder

Kudos to Queen, who made the situation right!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
/|\ Roland /|\
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
garea37 wrote:
I have contacted Queen Games by using the Contact form (http://www.queen-games.de/publisher.aspx) on their web site.

Eight days later, they sent me an e-mail telling me that the cards were on their way. They arrived two days later.

Great customer service from Queen Games!

Ummm which of those people did you email? The CEO President of the company? The Art Director? None of those names/titles seem appropriate for a customer service request.

EDIT - Ahhhh never mind - I figured out that once I added their site to IE11 compatibility mode settings, the Contact Link on the far right started working. They must need to update their site or something. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yay! i went through the process and got my replacement cards.

I filled out the form: http://www.queen-games.com/kontakt/ersatzteile/

got no response, so I emailed Rajive who works at Queen and he sent a request to another employee.

A week after the initial form request I got a confirmation email with the form details which let me know the cards were on the way

I believe my email to Rajive was not necessary I just needed to be patient. I just wasn't sure what was going on since there was no immediate confirmation email after filling and submitting the form.

So to all who are are looking for replacements just be patient and wait for the confirmation email.

I'm happy and hats of to Queen for creating/sending replacements for this game!

tl;dr: filled form, confirmation email a while later. 3 days after the confirmation email I got my cards! THANK YOU QUEEN GAMES!

edit: added [image link]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.