Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sam Chan
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I remember reading somewhere in the rules that when you don't have any suitable command cards, you can instead use one as an alternative command card where you activate only one unit anywhere in the three flanks. Am I imagining things? Most likely... because I can't find that rule in the rulebook. But I just want to be sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
That is a rule that exists, yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
You don't need any more.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Blineyy wrote:
when you don't have any suitable command cards, you can instead use one as an alternative command card where you activate only one unit anywhere in the three flanks

There's no if condition. You may use any card to active any single unit at any time instead of doing whatever it normally does.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Chan
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I face palmed myself shortly after posting this thread. I see the rules in the Rulebooks..

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
Blineyy wrote:
I see the rules in the Rulebooks..

Strange place to find a rule...

But to be honest, I've done that myself. And on another occasion, I was absolutely sure I read a rule that wasn't there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.