Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Can experienced (2-3 plays) play this in 60 minutes? Or is that the bare minimum for the fewest number of players? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Duran
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you avoid analysis paralysis and move briskly, 60 minutes is totally doable. I taught myself and a new player the game for a first play and we got done in 90 minutes and there was definitely hemming and hawing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Doughty
United States
California
flag msg tools
OVERTEXT HERE
badge
Funded by supporters like you!
mb
When playing with just my buddy with whom I have played a dozen or more games, we can set-up, play and clean-up in about forty minutes. This weekend teaching three players new to the game it took about two hours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runcible Spoon
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Our third play (2p), including set-up and clean up, came in right at an hour.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
t k
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
first game teaching 2 player ran about 80 minutes, including 10-15 minute overview to start.

we felt that we could run it slightly under an hour including setup/cleanup

when resolving an explore (or whatever it's called), we let the other player continue while the explorer was deciding what to store

I suspect the last round will take the longest as you try to eke out whatever banners you can before the game ends

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
t k
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ran 2 player in 50 minutes at lunch including setup/cleanup

again, we had a little overlap time while figuring out which empire card to store, which helped a little, but play does seem to streamline pretty well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.