United States
Woodstock
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to be doing live playtests in the upcoming weeks of the expansion as follows, weather permitting:

January 10
Schenectady Wargamers Association
http://www.swa-gaming.org/

January 17/18 (?)
Spielbany
http://www.spielbany.com/cms/

I'm also interested in getting blind-testers. But I can't afford to send out (m)any complete playtest kits because it means sending a large number of card sleeves so players don't know what's in others hands.

For those of you intrepid enough, I can send pdfs and you can assemble them yourselves. Of course, you'll need to own a copy of the base game. For the new cards, I myself use address labels on playing card and then sleeve everything. The card art is still being worked on, so it will be blank cards and a somewhat rough rule book. I will make a pdf of airplane tokens or you can scrounge them from a different game.

If you want to do this, send me a private message, and we'll iron out the format that works for you. I'd ask that playtesters have played the game a lot and really like the game. (If you don't like the base game, you won't like the expansion.)

Playtesters that complete the online survey and legal process get in the credits and a free copy of the expansion (but not free shipping).

I am located in the mid-Hudson Valley and would also be happy to meetup with any local game groups that would like to arrange a game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Brody
United States
Woodstock
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For those of you who sent me a message, hang tight for just a day or two more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Brody
United States
Woodstock
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some mods from the playtesting

1. Bolster and Deploy Air Force cards may be "played" during the play step, but don't have any effect. Thus, if you don't have any other cards you can or are willing to play, you can select one of these cards, but it has no effect. Since it's the card you "used" during the play step, it is discarded face up.

2. I've decided to put the new Turn Sequence (with the Air Force Step and some other helpful info on the back page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.