Portugal
Leiria
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
WYG Developer
badge
mb
Are the coalition tiles removed from the game after you use them?

Thanks
Paulo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Seal of Approval
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not 100% sure what the question is, but I'll give it a shot:
Coalition tiles are removed from a federal state board once the voting winner(s) have been decided. So, if you have a coalition tile for the 2nd turn vote, it is removed after the 2nd vote has been decided. You can, of course, later re-use the same tile when you play a shadow cabinet member with a coalition symbol on another federal state board.
To continue the above example, if you played a shadow cabinet member with a coalition marker for the 6th vote, you would add a coalition tile there - in fact at the same board where you had your 2nd vote coalition tile before.

Don't forget that no coalitions are allowed in the 7th vote.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Gloomhaven is a great niche game
mbmbmbmbmb
They are removed from a region after it has its election. If the current region is board 1, then any coalition tiles remain on boards 2,3 and 4 until they have had their elections.

If you're asking whether coalition tiles can be reused, I would ask, "Why?". There are 4 coalition tiles per player (in 2nd Ed.) and 4 Shadow Cabinet cards that have coalition symbols. So you would seem to be limited already by the Shadow Cabinet.

Hope this helps. meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.