5 Posts

World of Yo-Ho» Forums » General

Subject: -Where is the free Android app? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A B
msg tools
mbmbmb
-I have gone to Google Play and can't find the free "World of Yo-Ho" English app. Can someone reply here with a web link to it?

-The pdf manual available from BoardGameGeek presently states that winning a game is determined by gaining X points. What is X?

-Are there only ever going to be 4 captains, or will more be added?

-Will the pool of items be increased?

-Will I have to pay anything on my mobile phone? will I have to pay for an activation code on my app?

-Will my app be able to work away from the internet entirely? During combat, how do phones exchange information between one another?

-Where will I be able to purchase the game map from? Will there be different maps released later?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This game hasn't actually been published yet. The Kickstarter finished recently, with an estimated delivery date of July 2015. I'm sure we will know much more in the latter half of 2015….
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Johnson
France
Nancy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
Zachary1234 wrote:
-I have gone to Google Play and can't find the free "World of Yo-Ho" English app. Can someone reply here with a web link to it?

-The pdf manual available from BoardGameGeek presently states that winning a game is determined by gaining X points. What is X?

-Will I have to pay anything on my mobile phone? will I have to pay for an activation code on my app?

-Will my app be able to work away from the internet entirely? During combat, how do phones exchange information between one another?

-Where will I be able to purchase the game map from? Will there be different maps released later?

Hey AB,

- For the moment neither the Game nor the App have been released so its normal you can't find it!

- The game is still in development so for the moment that has yet to be determined. The answer will be the result of much balancing and game testing

- Volumique are hoping to add more pirates and ships at a later date.

- There are many new items on the way of course!

- The app is 100% free and will remain that way. There will be no in-app transactions.

- Yes, information is exchanged via wi-fi. If you don't have access to a modem connection, the game will work over a HotSpot. Internet access is not required.

- If you were not part of the KS project then it will probably be out in retail stores during the middle of next year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Mitchell
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zachary1234 wrote:

-Will you ever post anything other than odd questions already answered in said rules and in descriptions?
-Will you ever thank anyone for answering your questions?
-Will you ever reply without asking more questions?
-Is Google not working for you?
-Where does this all end?
-Will you ever answer me?
-Why am I here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A B
msg tools
mbmbmb
It's no fuss. I was under the general idea that bgg was also a slightly informal forum. At any rate, I do apologise for exasperating you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.