-I have gone to Google Play and can't find the free "World of Yo-Ho" English app. Can someone reply here with a web link to it?
-The pdf manual available from BoardGameGeek presently states that winning a game is determined by gaining X points. What is X?
-Are there only ever going to be 4 captains, or will more be added?
-Will the pool of items be increased?
-Will I have to pay anything on my mobile phone? will I have to pay for an activation code on my app?
-Will my app be able to work away from the internet entirely? During combat, how do phones exchange information between one another?
-Where will I be able to purchase the game map from? Will there be different maps released later?
- For the moment neither the Game nor the App have been released so its normal you can't find it!
- The game is still in development so for the moment that has yet to be determined. The answer will be the result of much balancing and game testing
- Volumique are hoping to add more pirates and ships at a later date.
- There are many new items on the way of course!
- The app is 100% free and will remain that way. There will be no in-app transactions.
- Yes, information is exchanged via wi-fi. If you don't have access to a modem connection, the game will work over a HotSpot. Internet access is not required.
- If you were not part of the KS project then it will probably be out in retail stores during the middle of next year.