Subject: Number of Tokens actually in the box rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Witt
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know the box (and the BGG listing info) lists the number of all tokens the game should have, but it lies. My game had more of some of the tokens than were listed there. Problem is, I didn't actually count them when I first got the game, and I threw away the cardboard punch cards. While I'm pretty certain I did thoroughly punch them all out, and didn't throw any away, it bugs me that I may actually lose one somewhere and not notice. I'd like to count them as I pack it up, and know that I have all of them. The flipside is that I'm not 100% sure that I didn't already lose some, so I now have no way of getting an accurate count.

I'm also aware that the extras (beyond the count on the box) are just that, extras, and you only need the number on the box, but I will admit to being a bit OCD, and would like to know that I haven't lost any.

Here is what I have right now. I'm bolding the ones that differ from what's on the box. If anyone has more of anything, please post here. If you have less of anything, well, you probably lost some. If you know for a fact you have everything and it's the same count as I have, I'd love verification. Also, I don't think I'm missing any cards, but just including them here for reference.

- 10 Main Objective Cards
- 24 Secret Objective Cards
- 10 Betrayal Secret Objective Cards
- 10 Exiled Secret Objective Cards
- 31 survivor cards (including Kodiak Colby)
- 5 Player Reference Sheets
- 1 First Player Token
- 145 Item Cards (25 Starter and 20 from each location)
- 20 Crisis Cards
- 81 Crossroads Cards (including Kodiak Colby's)
- 29 Wound Tokens (box lists 25)
- 20 Helpless Survivor Tokens
- 20 Food Tokens
- 20 Noise Tokens
- 21 Barricade Tokens (box lists 20)
- 6 Starvation Tokens
- 2 Track Markers (one red, one blue)
- 30 Zombie Standees
- 21 Zombie Tokens (box lists 20)
- 31 Survivor Standees (including Kodiak Colby)
- 61 Plastic Standee Stands (box lists 60, but I suspect they intentionally included 1 extra in case you have Kodiak Colby
- 1 Colony Board
- 6 Location Cards
- 1 Rulebook
- 30 Action Dice
- 1 Exposure Die

I'm mainly concerned with the tokens that had some extras, like the Wound Tokens. I have 29 of those, which is more than the 25 on the box, but I have a nagging feeling that if they gave extras, they would have given a round 30 instead of just 29. And I have one extra Zombie and Barricade Tokens, but no extra Helpless Survivors.

If someone could post pics of all three unpunched token cards in the images gallery (unless this violates some rule), that would be even better, since we'd have proof of component counts.

Thanks to any other OCD gamers out there who can help me out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Ng
Australia
Hawthorn 3122
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
Ayanami Rei
mbmbmbmbmb
I have exactly the same except that I have 62 Plastic Standee Stands, if that makes you feel any better

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ossian Grr aka "Josh"
United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
GRRRRR!!!
badge
GRRRRRRRRR!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the same count of cardboard as you (which makes sense, since it came from punchboards).

But my box only came with exactly 60 plastic stands. No extras.
If I ever get a copy of Colby and he doesn't come with his own stand, I will either have to hotswap stands, improvise (with my excess stands from one of my FFG games or something), or ask plaid hat to send me more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Witt
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zeroichi wrote:
I have exactly the same except that I have 62 Plastic Standee Stands, if that makes you feel any better

Thanks, that does make me feel better. I don't mind about the standee stands, since I know mine only had the 61 in it when I opened it; I immediately started putting all the standees in the stands and noticed only 1 extra, and used that for Kodiak Colby.

jozxyqk wrote:
I have the same count of cardboard as you (which makes sense, since it came from punchboards).

But my box only came with exactly 60 plastic stands. No extras.
If I ever get a copy of Colby and he doesn't come with his own stand, I will either have to hotswap stands, improvise (with my excess stands from one of my FFG games or something), or ask plaid hat to send me more.

... or ask zeroichi to send you one of his extras

Yeah, Kodiak Colby doesn't come with his own plastic standee. I assumed when I got 61 standee stands in my game that the one extra was for him, and for those who don't have him, they would just have one extra in case they lost one.

Thanks, all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Green
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Mine came with 62 stands, which was nice because I had Kodiak and one was broken so it all worked out nicely in the end. True story.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ossian Grr aka "Josh"
United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
GRRRRR!!!
badge
GRRRRRRRRR!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey.. so.. a self-correction on a long-dead thread to make myself feel better:
When cleaning up some stuff around the house, I found the original "stand baggie" that came with the game with 2 additional stands in it! So I actually did have 62.

(It's all moot now, because I bought some replacement color-coded stands, but I couldn't let another day go by without letting you know that Plaid Hat *didn't* screw up )

(I still wish I could get my hands on the 2 promo characters to make this useful information at all... )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.