Walter Obert
Italy
Piossasco-Turin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
GERMANY 2006 - ESSEN 19-22 october. HYSTERICUP

It's time for the big revenge. The world cup is in prize again and this time the things are getting serious ...
*Your national team has recently won the world cup?*
So congratulation! I hope you just have tuned up your mandolin because you will have the chance to win again!
*Your national team did not win?*
Better for you: you will have a second chance and you must not loose it!
During the international Fair in Essen (19-22 october 2006 - Stand Scribabs Hall 9- Booth 9-30) there will be the first HisteryCoach World Championship, the revolutionary game created by Walter Obert (Italian man!) which will change your way to feel soccer!
Everyone can play to HisteryCoach just to show that he knows how to lead his national soccer-team better than its head coach!
How to participate? Subscribe here: http://www.spielepizza.de/hystericoach-turnier.htm
The only things you have to do are to be able to scream, shake yourself, say bad words to the referee and finish the match all swet and without voice. Then having an Italian behaviour
In the end, you will glorify eternally your Country name and you will have the right to see your name written in big font in the winner history of the first HisteryCoach World Championship!
Do not miss it!
Pay attention 1: the first classified will receive a prize studied just to be envied by all other players: the World Cup!
Pay Attention 2: the presence of Blatter to prize-giving is not granted.

HysteriCoach

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reticent Trickster
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
We stand in the Atlantic, we become panoramic. The stars are caught in our hair, the stars are on our fingers, a veil of diamond dust.
mbmbmbmbmb
This looks hilarious. I hope someone videos the matches and posts them somewhere - ESPN.com, maybe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jost Schwider
Germany
Soest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please write me until 17 october 2006 to participate.
More:
English / Français: www.spielepizza.de/hc-cup
Deutsch / Italiano: www.spielepizza.de/hystericoach-turnier

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philipp Kleinherne
Germany
Kassel
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Having seen the fantastic FIFA World Cup 2006 documentary 'Deutschland, ein Sommermärchen' just yesterday I think I could not stand losing against Italy so soon again in a soccer-related game. I still nearly can't bear the constant grin in the face of my italian buddies. On the other hand should I pass this chance for revenge?
By the way this game sounds fabulous. I guess that already my friends willing to buy it would make the german and english version to be worth while.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walter Obert
Italy
Piossasco-Turin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Philipp, the game material is language free and we have german/english/french rules in Essen; I hope to meet you there for a big match! Thank you for attention, WO

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walter Obert
Italy
Piossasco-Turin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You can see here a video interview of Paolo Vallerga, publisher of the game (in french). And the final match France-Italia, played in Essen. For the records, the France wins the first HysteriCup for 4-0: revenge is done! :-) Thanks to the Tric-Trac boys!

http://www.trictrac.net/index.php3?id=jeux&rub=actualite&inf...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.