Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Stubner
United States
Englewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
I didn’t think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows -- Bart Simpson
mbmbmbmbmb
I have many games of HotS under my belt but still do not know the true answer to how the Scots draw from the replacement pool.

My question is: Do the Scots have to 1) declare the number of steps on the replacement before they draw the block or 2) can they draw a block, looked at it and then decide how many steps it gets. Then go back to the pool and/or build up the unit(s) that is already in the area?

I have always played option 2) but it sort of feels wrong.

Thanks!

Pete S.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buetow
United States
McHenry
Illinois
flag msg tools
Combat Commander Archivist
badge
Move! Advance! Fire! Rout! Recover! Artillery Denied! Artillery Request! Command Confusion...say what?!
mbmbmbmbmb
You can use the steps however you want. If you draw and want to increase him, go ahead. If you'd rather draw for another one, go ahead. They're your replacement points to use as you choose.

Don't let it feel wrong! You're the Scots, after all. With such strength for the English take every advantage you can!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.