Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James
United Kingdom
Weston-Super-Mare
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The upcoming VIP #1 & #2 models are looking really cool, but since I only want the models and not the game (I don't play Zombicide but love the models) I'm looking for options.

VIP #1 | VIP #2

Is anyone interested in splitting one of each model out of their boxes and selling them on unpainted?

Do you think there would be a market for 30 models plus game paraphernalia rather than the regular 40 (painted or unpainted) if I pre-ordered and sold the rest on?

I'm not sure the best way to go about this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
once the kickstarter rewards have been shipped, these VIP boxes should become available in all FLGS
given these will not be limited, there might be only limited interest for people to buy them and incur shipping costs

note that there are 2 VIP zombie models that are not part of the VIP #1 and #2 boxes (the princess leia model from "return of the jedi" and the other is Elvis "the king") , these 2 models are kickstarter exclusive so might be a little hard to get/expensive

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United Kingdom
Weston-Super-Mare
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Angelsenior wrote:
once the kickstarter rewards have been shipped, these VIP boxes should become available in all FLGS
given these will not be limited, there might be only limited interest for people to buy them and incur shipping costs

note that there are 2 VIP zombie models that are not part of the VIP #1 and #2 boxes (the princess leia model from "return of the jedi" and the other is Elvis "the king") , these 2 models are kickstarter exclusive so might be a little hard to get/expensive

I'm not particularly worried about the exclusive models, especially since if you backed, you earned them as far as I'm concerned.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.