Portugal
Leiria
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
WYG Developer
badge
mb
I've scaned the rules and the BGG forum also but I haven't found what I was looking for...

#1 The last player passing is the first player in the next turn. What about the other players. Clockwise or also based on the passing scale?

#2 Can we use more than one patron on a single action? I mean, for example, may we use the special ability of making an extension with 3 cubes (Tangerine) and also place them on a pyramid (Lemon)?

Thanks
Paulo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Fisk
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Come on you Seagulls! Sami Hyppia's Blue & White army!
badge
That's weird. This bit used to mention Shire Games, and tell you all how wonderful we are. But it seems to have got deleted. Let's see what happens this time ....
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll try, although rules aren't in front of me:

1 - Clockwise. Sure about this one.

2 - Only one at once. I'm sure the rules give you options, likee: 1. Start an expedition, 2. Continue one, 3. Use a patron.

N.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Sauberer
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just checked my copy of the rules and Nick is correct on both counts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Soledade
Portugal
Leiria
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
WYG Developer
badge
mb
Thank you both
We were playing it wrong about turn order but we also thought that playing respecting the passing order it's better.

Paulo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C Lawrence
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Due to a rules confusion we've been playing that the start player on each turn is the first to pass, and that player order is the order of passing, not simple clockwise. This works well and seems to add value to the decision of not only when to pass (cube conservation, tie breakers, etc), but when to pass in relation to the other players (do you go earlier or later than Bob in the next season). I doubt we'll ever play by the proper rules now.

We've also considered laying out the tiles for all four seasons in advance so as to allow more forward planning. It should be interesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.