David Keough
United States
Fort Collins
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've checked all my FLGS, and done some searching online, but no luck. Anyone able to give me a push in the right direction?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gregg
United States
Franklinville
NC
flag msg tools
designer
NightfallGame.com/FAQ
badge
boardgamegeek.com/thread/1234645
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Anyone know where I can find this for a reasonable price?
Found a copy for $39.99 (retail) + $15 shipping. Not exactly "sale" pricing, but I'd say it's at least "reasonable".

http://www.levalet.com/en/jeux-de-plateau/nightfall-eastern-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Keough
United States
Fort Collins
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up David, but the shipping cost just kills it for me. I will still keep searching for it though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gregg
United States
Franklinville
NC
flag msg tools
designer
NightfallGame.com/FAQ
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, pretty steep for a board game. Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Keough
United States
Fort Collins
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you BGG, I found a copy quickly after spending quite a bit of my own time looking for one.

This is a great community.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Castillo
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also looking for an affordable copy of this expansion. The one on Amazon going for $320 is NOT affordable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gregg
United States
Franklinville
NC
flag msg tools
designer
NightfallGame.com/FAQ
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazon.ca has a copy for CDN$60.55

Amazon.co.uk has a copy for £59.87

Haven't found any elsewhere yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
If enough of us dream, if a bare thousand of us dream, we can change the world. We can dream it anew!
badge
It is sometimes a mistake to climb, it is always a mistake never even to make the attempt.
mbmbmb
s3rvant wrote:
Found a copy for $39.99 (retail) + $15 shipping. Not exactly "sale" pricing, but I'd say it's at least "reasonable".

Out of stock. Currently waiting for them to refund me. Buyers, proceed with caution.

s3rvant wrote:
Amazon.ca has a copy for CDN$60.55

Amazon.co.uk has a copy for £59.87

Haven't found any elsewhere yet.

Won't ship to the states for some reason. I believe I had the same issue when trying to order a copy of Luna from Germany.

Does anyone know where I could get Nightfall: Desperate Measures Promo, Nightfall: Flayed Ghoul Promo, Nightfall: Silas Bragg Promo, and Nightfall: Destiny Collins Promo?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
s3rvant wrote:

Is there no hope for another print run of this?

Bought the first base set a while ago, and didn't think much of it, but then I got the Blood Country expansion during AEG's holiday sale because it was so cheap and it made the game very enjoyable. Really wish I didn't find out about this game so late.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gregg
United States
Franklinville
NC
flag msg tools
designer
NightfallGame.com/FAQ
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sonotoridesu wrote:

My guess is that the only way they'll reprint is if they run a Kickstarter campaign to gauge interest. Now that they've actually stepped into that realm I'd say it's "possible", but not likely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
s3rvant wrote:
sonotoridesu wrote:

My guess is that the only way they'll reprint is if they run a Kickstarter campaign to gauge interest. Now that they've actually stepped into that realm I'd say it's "possible", but not likely.
Do you think they could do something similar to Sekigahara's upcoming 3rd printing, where they accumulate preorders on their site and then make a small print run once they hit critical mass?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gregg
United States
Franklinville
NC
flag msg tools
designer
NightfallGame.com/FAQ
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sonotoridesu wrote:
Do you think they could do something similar to Sekigahara's upcoming 3rd printing, where they accumulate preorders on their site and then make a small print run once they hit critical mass?

Sure, that's certainly another option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ad Astra Per Aspera
United States
Wesley Chapel
Florida
flag msg tools
No matter where you go, there you are.
badge
Preserve Our Wildlife!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's very unfortunate that this expansion i so difficult to acquire. After playing the game for a while it seems that Eastern Skies had enough stuff in it to be two expansions. Almost as if they knew ES was the last expansion for the game and crammed as much new stuff into it as possible.

I wish I could tell you Eastern Skies was a lackluster, last-minute money-grab expansion from a dying game, but in my opinion it's the best expansion. Can the game be played without it? Absolutely. I bought the entire game all at once. I was lucky enough to find Eastern Skies for retail near he end. I learned the game by playing the game a while and adding an expansion when we felt comfortable.

Nothing would make me happier than to see this game reborn. The fact that it's still being played and has a following long after it went out of print says a lot about the game.

The heck with going to Kkckstarter for reprinting Eastern Skies, I'd love to get the developers together to have them produce a new expansion via Kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In Megacon, the CoolStuff booth had three or four copies in their ding and dent section for like 26 bucks. That was on Saturday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gregg
United States
Franklinville
NC
flag msg tools
designer
NightfallGame.com/FAQ
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maddest Hatter wrote:
The heck with going to Kkckstarter for reprinting Eastern Skies, I'd love to get the developers together to have them produce a new expansion via Kickstarter.

I would gladly dig out my development tools if this were the case. Perhaps throw together a website to get player input on what cards they would like to see made. A set by the fans, for the fans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon
United States
Fremont
CA
flag msg tools
badge
For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.
mbmbmbmbmb
s3rvant wrote:
Maddest Hatter wrote:

I would gladly dig out my development tools if this were the case. Perhaps throw together a website to get player input on what cards they would like to see made. A set by the fans, for the fans.

My gut reaction to this was: DOOOOOOOOOOO IT. Then seconds later, I was going: Shit, I'm gonna need to buy like 2000 opaque sleeves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gregg
United States
Franklinville
NC
flag msg tools
designer
NightfallGame.com/FAQ
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DoubleH wrote:
I'm gonna need to buy like 2000 opaque sleeves.

Welcome to my 2011-2013...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick L
Denmark
Danmark
flag msg tools
That's right. I've got overtext, b****!©
badge
What did I just say?
mbmbmbmbmb
s3rvant wrote:
Maddest Hatter wrote:

Can't I just send you my credit card and be done with it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vardaen Caruag
United States
NY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been looking for a copy of this for a while now, and they are insanely priced out there. If someone has one to sell or trade for a reasonable price please let me know. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
msg tools
I just got super lucky. I had followed a search for "Nightfall Eastern Skies" on Ebay and this morning I got an email notifying me that there was a brand new Buy It Now copy for $35 + $9.64 shipping. I snatched it up super quick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rainer Ahlfors
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Click to see this devourer's page.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a copy available in the June 2015 G4GG ...
And, I may have a second copy as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
s3rvant wrote:
Maddest Hatter wrote:

How about a Michael Jackson card? Obviously, it wouldn't be named Michael Jackson, but something themed on Michael Jackson's Thriller, which is the greatest zombie movie of all time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaleb Eubank
United States
Senatobia
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I dunno if any of you are still on the hunt, but I just posted a copy I had picked up a while back. Might be too rich for your blood but it's a lot better than that Amazon price.

[geeklist=193845]Grindar's auction[/geeklist]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I found a copy [1 of 2] in a St. Louis game store called "Game Night" for $28 last Tuesday [28 July 2015].

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Star
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking to get a copy myself in Canada. I've never played Nightfall, but the theme of Eastern Skies makes me want to get just this game <3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.