Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob James
United States
Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you draw take top card of the three to be drawn, if a move card, draw another card, if another move card drawn STOP drawing and play one of the two cards then Third card is added after you are done to fill hand and have a idea what it is for next turn.
a)If first card is a tactical, draw again, if another tactical you can play both if desired or hang onto one or not use either, if the third card is a move that is. (still must have at least one move card for turn.
b)If first card is tactical and second is move STOP and play move and tactical if desired and hold the third card.
c)If first card a move and next is tactical, you only get to use it and hold onto third card till next turn.

You still always pick three, but must pay attention to first and then second cards.
This works well solo, I am playing it now as I type this up.

d)finally to end the game, all truce cards must be played since you may be forced under this to play one automatically.

e)for followup turns if holding onto cards, you draw cards till you get a move and then stop (add if a third card is needed as in a)
if already holding a move then draw till up to three and use a tactical or two unless a 2nd card gets you another move choice in hand, so a third move or a third card as a tactical is not used that turn hand.

always end a draw with three cards in hand, but you may only get to play a move or a move and one tactical this turn hand.

BOB JAMES

works well for 1812 as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Karl
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry I must be stupid or tired. I don't understand this at all. How can you play a card immediately after drawing it, as your turn just ended before the draw?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob James
United States
Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
when you go to play the cards, but you keep track what was drawn for the next time, doesnt allow a solo to use all the tactical cards just as yo wish.
Remember it takes all 4 truce cards , not just one sides.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.