Subject: Request: Full card list rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin So
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I picked up my copy of monopoly deal, it seemed like somehow the store mixed in extra cards in the box. The instructions didn't list the entire deck list, so I was hoping someone on BGG could do a card inventory of a full and correct deck of monopoly deal. Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Ross
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This website lists all of the cards and I can verify that the count is correct with the deck that I own.

http://monopolydealrules.com/index.php?page=cards

I know there is a asian version that includes 20 extra cards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Watkins
United States
Eagan
MN
flag msg tools
colombotron19 wrote:
This website lists all of the cards and I can verify that the count is correct with the deck that I own.

http://monopolydealrules.com/index.php?page=cards

I know there is a asian version that includes 20 extra cards

Don't use that website for the count. In the very first card type (Action Cards) the listing does not match the stated number. It clearly states in bold that there are 34 Action Cards. If you add up the numbers directly under the heading, you get 36. If you add up the number of cards shown in the image under that listing (assuming there are 10 "Go" cards), you get a total of 35 Action Cards.

I thought I might be missing some cards, but now I'm not sure if I am. I have all the other cards and 34 Action Cards. I have 2 Hotels and 3 Forced Deals. NOT 3 Hotels and NOT 4 Forced Deals.

I'm assuming they have all the other card types correct.
If that's true, then 4 possibilities are likely:

A)They can't count. There are 34 Action Cards with only 3 Forced Deals and 2 Hotels. I'm not missing any cards

B)They can't count. There are 35 Action Cards with 3 Forced Deals and 3 Hotels. I'm missing a Hotel.

C)They can't count. There are 35 Action Cards with 4 Forced Deals and 2 Hotels. I'm missing a Forced Deal.

D)They can't count. There are 36 Action Cards with 4 Forced Deals and 3 Hotels. I'm missing a Forced Deal and a Hotel.

No matter what, they have 3 different numbers for the Action Card total, all in one little are. That's pretty bad :/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.