Stefano Bastianelli
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Two separate questions; so don't get confused by the subject

Mystique -ageless gets +1A and +1D for each die in your prep area. Because damage in the combat phase is assigned simultaneously, the dice knocked out will not help Mystique ability. Is it correct? I mean in the case I have several dice involved in the combat.

Regarding the spin down 1 level ability (for example Black Widow - Natural), can you confirm that a die cannot be spun down under level 1 and so knocked out?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan King
United States
Stockbridge
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1: yes, they do not help. You assign damage first, then move to KO

2: Don't think you can spin below 1, unless card says so. I think there are one or two that do.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Tomilowitz
msg tools
Black Widow - Natural, if the die engaged with her is at level 1, it doesn't spin down and since the card does not specifically state as such, it is not KO'd either.

From the Rulebook, page 21:

Quote:
Levels and Spinning
If an effect causes a character to spin down one level, move it to the next character face to the left. Unless specified, a character cannot spin down from level 1 to a non-character face, nor can a die at level 3 spin up.

Unless the card text specifically states as such (refer to Beast - Kreature), the die is not KO'd. If an effect is triggered (or avoided) through spinning down and all available dice are at level 1, then the effect is not avoided or triggered (refer to Black Widow - Tsarina for avoiding damage by spin, Venom's global, for an energy spent does not trigger spin down if the die is at level 1, Apocalypse - Awakened, if he is at level 1 he doesn't spin any further and is not KO'd).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Bastianelli
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. That's why I asked, after seeing Beast card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.