Eddy Richards
Scotland
Allanton
Duns
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On a whim I searched for other BGGers with the same surname as me, and discovered that I am not unique - in fact there are 116 proud scions of the line of Richard.

Amongst them I noticed one which I suspect is in fact me, in a previous incarnation. As the profile has absolutely no activity and claims to hail from the same city as me, I think I must have inadvertently creatde it many moons ago. So I was wondering how to get rid of this unwanted (though not entirely unloved - it has one Geek Buddy) twin. I couldn't find any instructions about this, but am fully prepared for someone to clip me (electronically or metaphorically) around the ear and point me to the obvious.

Eddy Richards (the Real One)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ed_the_Red wrote:
but am fully prepared for someone to clip me (electronically or metaphorically) around the ear and point me to the obvious.

Easiest Way is to send a geekmail to an administrator.
But i think posting it here will work too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.