Agents of SMERSH» Forums » General

Subject: Combining into one box? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Petromir Brookendil
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Living in London I lack all that much space so try to combine expansions into the base box. As a peresent My brother has backed the 2nd edition with most trimmings (no app or cards i beleive).

While short of developer answers I realise the answer will not quite be accurate for 2nd edition kickstarter, how does 1st edition with swagman's fit into one box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Vantries
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Buy a bigger box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Ibarzabal

Campinas
Sao Paulo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the first Edition I managed to fit everything in the core box, including the book of encounters

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was able to fit my 1st edition Kickstarter edition plus Swagman's Hope Kickstarter edition into the main game box. The cards are even sleeved. It's a tight fit, but it works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mvettemagred wrote:
I was able to fit my 1st edition Kickstarter edition plus Swagman's Hope Kickstarter edition into the main game box. The cards are even sleeved. It's a tight fit, but it works.

Yup, +1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petromir Brookendil
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the answers, John, Matt S and StevenE.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.