Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Schneider
Germany
Fürth
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally I got my copy of the "Sting"-version which I bought for just 96 USD (shipping included)... NEW still in shrinkwrap!

I am so looking forward to playing that game...

Thanks for your attention.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Johnson
United States
Crystal Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's not a bad deal! I hope you enjoy the game! If you have any questions (and you most likely will), post them for discussion. Take a look at my rulings for tournament play to get an idea of how many little gaps there actually are in the rules. I've been playing for over 30 years, and I've taught many people the intricacies of Dune -- unfortunately all those people are better players than I am now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Burleigh II
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Bless the Maker and His water... Bless the coming and going of Him... May His passage cleanse the world...
mbmbmbmbmb
The is one of my highest ISO games… Some day.

Hopefully sooner than later. Or I'll have to try the PNP.

Congrats to you, OP!
That is a nice deal!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schneider
Germany
Fürth
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I unpacked it yesterday and was really overwhelmed...
...by the smell of really old cardboard and then by the age of the components.
Functional? yes
Beautiful? There is no "D for Dune" in beautiful

I really like it and will play it despite of it's graphic design, but I'm looking for a print shop that can print Ilya's version on nice sturdy cardboard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Johnson
United States
Crystal Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't let the outdated component quality get you down. It's all perfectly functional, and if you ask me, the old-school look is part of the charm. (Although the fan redesigns are, of course, very nice improvements, too.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schneider
Germany
Fürth
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Naaaaah... Don't be afraid.
I also have Escape from Colditz and I love it. But the components are really old as well.
I am just looking for an updated version to make it more attractive to my gaming groups...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.