Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ozzy perez
United States
Hialeah
Fl
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Am surfing around in the coolstuff page and I click on this and see that there's 10+ copies left, so I pull the trigger. Right after I pay I go back to the item page to read something and it was out of stock, wtf? Hotness level is through the roof !. What's strange is that a few days ago..I msg'ed coolstuff to ask em when this tittle would be expected in stock again and they said that sadly, it was out of print.. weird. Anyways, am glad that I was able to buy what seems to be one of the last copies in stock, or was it? Hmm...whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Noble
United States
El Dorado Hills
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SapoLJackson wrote:
Am surfing around in the coolstuff page and I click on this and see that there's 10+ copies left, so I pull the trigger. Right after I pay I go back to the item page to read something and it was out of stock, wtf? Hotness level is through the roof !. What's strange is that a few days ago..I msg'ed coolstuff to ask em when this tittle would be expected in stock again and they said that sadly, it was out of print.. weird. Anyways, am glad that I was able to buy what seems to be one of the last copies in stock, or was it? Hmm...whistle

The publisher has said that a second printing is coming and the components will be a bit nicer. Probably since they'll be starting up the Kickstarter for the expansion pretty soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ozzy perez
United States
Hialeah
Fl
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice.. I cannot wait to play this little game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hiltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my copy from Cardhaus and I deliberated on it for about a week without them running out. It is SO fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ozzy perez
United States
Hialeah
Fl
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
justinhiltz wrote:
I got my copy from Cardhaus and I deliberated on it for about a week without them running out. It is SO fun!

Am picking up mine up tomorrow and I can't wait to play it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.