4 Posts

Twilight Imperium (Third Edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: PDS Multiple Fire Scenario Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ham Bone
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Can a PDS with the deep space canon technology fire into multiple activated adjacent hexes in the same round? For example, an enemy invades my hex, I fire the PDS before combat, then I fire again at the invasion forces and the enemy invasion is unsuccessful and I maintain control of the planet. Then another player activates and moves into an adjacent hex in the same round. Am I able to fire at that fleet and any other subsequent enemy activation & movements into adjacent hexes all within the same round?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gagner
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any time a system is activated any PDS units in range may fire.

When there is a transfer and PDS units have range to both systems, the player must choose which system to fire into.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ham Bone
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ok, thanks. That's the way we played it, just wanted a second opinion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott M.
United States
Winter Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chicken phat wrote:
Can a PDS with the deep space canon technology fire into multiple activated adjacent hexes in the same round? For example, an enemy invades my hex, I fire the PDS before combat, then I fire again at the invasion forces and the enemy invasion is unsuccessful and I maintain control of the planet. Then another player activates and moves into an adjacent hex in the same round. Am I able to fire at that fleet and any other subsequent enemy activation & movements into adjacent hexes all within the same round?

ALL DAY LONG!....Love Dual planet systems with Dual PDS..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.