Jari Särö
Finland
flag msg tools
Hei!

im starting a dice based computerized war boardgames site on www.eurojari.net..

my theaterns will be, europe 39-45, american civilwar and wars from the book of mormon, wars between bad lamans and good nefi people..

[i edited and added the following line]
im alone with this hobby project, and would love to see other peoples hobby sites..

if you have allready made some (or one) computerized war boardgames would really really love to change some images, difficulties, visions..

Waiting your link : JariTapio
Homepage : www.EuroJari.net www.winterwar.net
EMail : jaritapio@eurojari.net

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Krockover
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a game in particular that you are working on, or are you soliciting ideas for which game/genre to do first? Or, are you just doing a website for computerized board wargames and aren't actually doing the game programming yourself? Sorry, guess it's obvious that I'm a bit confused by what it is you are starting to do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Wilson
United States
Northampton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JariTapio wrote:
Hei!

im starting a dice based computerized war boardgames site on www.eurojari.net..

theaterns will be europe 39-45, american civilwar and wars from book of mormon between bad lamans and good nefi people..

if you have allready made some (or one) computerized war boardgame would really really love to change some images, difficulties, visions..

Waiting your link : JariTapio
Homepage : www.EuroJari.net www.winterwar.net
EMail : jaritapio@eurojari.net

I agree, failry unclear from this posting what's going on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Hey yeah, I've got several like 'one' where it "plays" like "Fortress America" BUT there are just '3'-"players" and it is a "Civil War" type. You even "build" like you would in "Axis & Allies" but these are 'Modern' and you could even add with MORE "kinds" from the same 'genre'. We already HAVE in fact, while other 'locales' can become "created" as well. Is this WHAT you 'seek' then?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.