Subject: Massive Diskwars Collection for sale rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ron Palmatary
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Hey I just listed a truly massive collection of Diskwars. I loved this game and won a championship one year at Origins, but space and time limitations forces me to retire from this game.

Check it out at http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGS
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Warhammer: Diskwars
mbmbmbmbmb
Great collection. Two unrelated question, did you win the first or second Origins championship (although I am not sure there was a second)? What was your usernames at the old Diskwars.com at FFG? Bonus question, what faction did you play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like a nice collection. I almost put a bid on it, until I saw the shipping, and unfortunately $50USD from OK to CO is a bit more than I can handle (especially if the cost ended up being less than that).

How heavy is the lot? I don't mean to whine (as I was truly interested in at least throwing my hat in the ring), but I've never paid that much for shipping even when sending a bunch of christman presents to my in-laws.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Pressler
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
OMG! Overtext! How long have I been sleeping?! OVERTEXT! Also, I'm a DESIGNER now?! Sweet! OVERTEXXXXXXT!
badge
HO HO HO! Give me some money!
mbmbmbmbmb
I love Vortex and TI: Armada, and I always wanted to try this one, so I bit and bought it. Ron was most excellent and allowed me to send him a FedEx Ground label. Thanks to our corporate rate, I was able to ship 35 pounds(!!!.) of DiskWars goodness 500 miles for a mere $10!

Now I just have to sort this bounty! Time to download some set lists. Sure hope the kids want to play this when they get older! Either way, they'll be playing! laugh

Thanks, Ron!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice! I should probably have asked on eBay if a cheaper shipping option was available, as $10 would have been much more in my budget But 35 pounds is a lot, so that may have been normal for that cost.

I should break out the stuff I have already and play it with my daughter sometime!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.