5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Help me remember this game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: identify [+] [View All]
mr. N

Idaho
msg tools
I found an old picture of my cousin and I playing a game when I was little, I don't remember much, but the game was something like this:

(note: The last time I played this was when I was probably 7)

It had a fantasy, sort of dungeons and dragons type of feel to it. You started out at one side of the bored. When you landed on a certain space you drew a monster card and faught the monster (naturaly). you continued getting items and such untill you found a certain key, this key unlocked a portal in the center of the game bored that when "activated" turned the world around and you then started at the begining of the opposite side of the bored.

Thats all I remember, Im pretty sure there are more rules to it, but I was little at the time and its the only thing my cousins could do to shut me up. It 'may' have had the word giants..or ogres in it, but im not sure.

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My first guess would be Key to the Kingdom as it has a "portal", and then the board opens up, and is different.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nate ben-porat
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Any chance it might be a wierd "Talisman"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mr. N

Idaho
msg tools
Windopaene wrote:
My first guess would be Key to the Kingdom as it has a "portal", and then the board opens up, and is different.

Wow, I cant beleive I missed this one when I was looking on the site. Thanks a lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was right? Sweet! Point for me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.