Marlon de Silva
Australia
Silverwater
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hiya folks.

My copy of GOTG was missing the rule sheet. On advice from your good selves, I contacted Upper Deck and they were happy to send me a PDF of the rules (it's a scan, but I'm not complaining).

I asked specifically if I could upload it to BGG for everyone here, and they gave me the all-clear.

It's in the file section of the GOTG entry.

Cheers, Marlz.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Hatinen
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
Well done! That was clearly something many here have sought.

Also, it's good to know that Upper Deck helps its customers like that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be better if the PDF was searchable and you could copy and paste from it, but I guess we'll take what we can get.

We still need PDFs for the Paint the Town Red and Fantastic Four expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Clevidence
United States
Woodburn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've scanned the inserts for PtTR and F4, and run them through an OCR plugin. Just waiting for permission to post...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Clevidence
United States
Woodburn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Done; each is posted in the file section of its expansion page. I tried to go through the text to make sure there weren't any unnoticed OCR errors, but this was my first time with the software so who knows what I might have messed up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aweomse! Thank you!

Could you OCR the GotG rules sheet (and crop the whitespace around the edges) as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.