Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Malczak
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if there is a full Vassal module for HoN yet or if one is in the works somewhere? I have the 'demo' version but it's extremely limited.

I have everything currently released for HoN and would love to play it remotely via Vassal but I am hopeless inept when it comes to making modules.

Anyone had any luck creating one or finding one?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Stewart
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
Matthews & Moorcock Magnificent Magicians of the Multiverse
mbmbmbmbmb
I have recently downloaded Vassal in the last 2 weeks (primarily to play ASL) but did think that HoN would be a great module to have.
If someone had made one it would be listed at the vassal engine site - sadly there's not. (The same regarding SPI games but that's a stupid copyright issueangry)
Maybe it would be a case of using Skype with physical components as some people do with ASL & others?
Last year there was talk & even some early screenshots of an app but no further word of that.

Wish I could be more help.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Malczak
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply.

And yeah, I wasn't sure if this was a copyright issue or if someone just hadn't gotten around to making one yet.

I have been trying to find info about the mobile app version but it seems to be pretty scarce for something that was expected to be released this winter.

Anyways, this game just seemed to lend itself pretty well to Vassal-play so I was hoping that there was something existing or in the works. I'll keep checking around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.