Star Wars: Imperial Assault» Forums » General

Subject: Tuckboxes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Kowalczuk
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone started working on these? Should I bother? If so, how much room should I leave in each box for expansions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Contemptus Mundi
United States
Cedar City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been considering creating tuckboxes, but until I get a handle on the expansion content, I don't really know how deep to make the boxes. I'm not sure they're the best option at this point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Schepers
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely planning to make those, but I need the game first and I'm waiting for the german version. :whistle:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Kowalczuk
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LoweringTheBar wrote:
I've been considering creating tuckboxes, but until I get a handle on the expansion content, I don't really know how deep to make the boxes.

That's my hold up as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah Newton
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you should be able to get a base line form the Luke and Vader pack. Also look at Decent. They will never stop printer a hole in my wallet. Expect to make a new set of tuck boxes ever few years!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Kowalczuk
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mordune wrote:
you should be able to get a base line form the Luke and Vader pack. Also look at Decent. They will never stop printer a hole in my wallet. Expect to make a new set of tuck boxes ever few years!

I'm currently working on tuck boxes. I've left enough room for all the expansions that have been announced, plus a little more. I will post them when they're finished.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.