• [+] Dice rolls
Mekon
Australia
Dysney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha. No so luck...

Between this and Shadows of brimstone, I'm feeling decidedly fungoid (feed them faeces and keep them in the dark).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Thornton
Australia
Edgeworth
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mekon_au wrote:
Ha. No so luck...

Between this and Shadows of brimstone, I'm feeling decidedly fungoid (feed them faeces and keep them in the dark).

haha. If you look at the SoB forums you'll notice that I postage the same question there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bill corlett
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ben,

Despite an assurance from Palladium way back on the 3rd December, the EU shipments are not actually on the boat yet. Apparently they have arrived in Los Angeles to meet up with other product coming from Vancouver, so they are still to be loaded and therefore at least a probable two months from arriving.

However worse is to come as there has been absolutely no news about the rest of the world shipping yet.

Strange given it has been available on many gamestore shelves for several weeks now in the UK and Australia.

There is supposed to be a major announcement this weekend/monday - we will see
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bill corlett
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry Ben the last update is not good news.

While the EU shipment has been delayed another ten day - still waiting at LA for a boat, the Australian orders are still at PB - they apparently are waiting on a shipping quote - I dunno.

However even worse anyone one else outside the US, EU and Australasia have found out tha althoughthey will get their stuff direct, it has not even been packed yet - I despair.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, while I get that there are some minor similarities between the two situations (RRT and SoB), let's not lose sight of the fact that RRT funded around 20 months ago, and SoB funded like 13-14 months ago. PB's had an extra half a year, both of them had physical product around Gencon, but while FFP has not exactly leapt into the lead, their stuff has (as of the update in early December) left the warehouse and is hopefully en route.

PB is still figuring out how they're going to get it across the ocean while your boxes collect dust.

Both situations aren't great, but at least one of them currently has a light at the end of the tunnel.

Sorry to get a bit on a rant. It's less a matter of 'omg must defend FFP's virtue!' and more a matter of "how the hell did you jackasses not work shipping out looooong before the first container arrived, let alone 5 months after the first container arrived?!?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Thornton
Australia
Edgeworth
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I really don't get it. They have known for months how many backers they need to ship to and how big each package will be. How are they still waiting on a quote?

I can confidently say that once I have received my RRT items I will be wiping my hands of Palladium and NEVER purchasing any of their products again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yannis
Japan
tokyo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Benzy311 wrote:
Yeah, I really don't get it. They have known for months how many backers they need to ship to and how big each package will be. How are they still waiting on a quote?

I can confidently say that once I have received my RRT items I will be wiping my hands of Palladium and NEVER purchasing any of their products again.

Same goes for me.
I am in Tokyo and the game made it to the selves even here before I get my pledge....
This experience has almost put me off backing anything on kickstarter lately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Cowley
Australia
South Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today. Finally. Image is for all of wave #1 contents. Minis are smaller than I expected, but look good. Assembly will take a while ......

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.