Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
31 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Android: Netrunner» Forums » General

Subject: Android:Netrunner IQ test ;-) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris W
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Complete the following sequences:

A) Djinn, Leprechaun and ...

B) Chairman Hiro, Director Haas, Wotan and ...

C) Wotan, Cell Portal and ...

D) Zaibatsu Loyalty, Zona Sul Shipping, ZU.13 Key Master and ...

E) Self-destruct, Will-o'-the-Wisp and ...

F) Alpha, Atman, Darwin and ...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel Heymuth
Germany
Harmstorf
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Polynomial79 wrote:
Complete the following sequences:

Djinn, Leprechaun and ...

Chairman Hiro, Director Haas, Wotan and ...

Wotan, Cell Portal and ...

Zaibatsu Loyalty, Zona Sul Shipping, ZU.13 Key Master and ...

Self-destruct, Will-o'-the-Wisp and ...

Alpha, Atman, Darwin and ...



Spoiler (click to reveal)
A) Sheherazade - Demons
B) Susanoo-No-Mikoto - 2 Directors, 2 "GOD"-ICE
C) Janus 1.0 - highest strength Barrier/Code Gate/Sentry (up to now)
D) Zed 1.0 - all cards beginning with letter "Z"
E) Shell Corporation - Neutral Upgrades
F) Knight - 2 Shaper AI, 2 Anarch AI
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris W
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ingbert wrote:


Spoiler (click to reveal)
A) Sheherazade - Demons
B) Susanoo-No-Mikoto - 2 Directors, 2 "GOD"-ICE
C) Janus 1.0 - highest strength Barrier/Code Gate/Sentry (up to now)
D) Zed 1.0 - all cards beginning with letter "Z"
E) Shell Corporation - Neutral Upgrades
F) Knight - 2 Shaper AI, 2 Anarch AI


Nice! You're really fast. But B and F are wrong....
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel Heymuth
Germany
Harmstorf
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
B=Escher - all 5 Influence cards
F= Omega - all 3 Influence AI-Breakers
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zak Jarvis
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
2. Escher (all 5 influence cards)
6. Omega (3 influence AI programs)
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris W
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Impressive! You passed the test!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
IQ test? More like memory test.
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris W
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rattkin wrote:
IQ test? More like memory test.


Yes, sorry for the false advertising.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris W
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Round two!


Deep Red, Woman in the Red Dress and ...

Quetzal: Free Spirit, Duggar's and ...

Chairman Hiro, Himitsu-Bako, Shiro, Simone Diego, Susanoo-No-Mikoto, Virgo, Wendigo and ...


And a tough one:

Battering Ram, Deep Red, Breach, Joshua B., Eliza's Toybox and ....
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Polynomial79 wrote:
Round two!


Deep Red, Woman in the Red Dress and ...

Quetzal: Free Spirit, Duggar's and ...

Chairman Hiro, Himitsu-Bako, Shiro, Simone Diego, Susanoo-No-Mikoto, Virgo, Wendigo and ...


And a tough one:

Battering Ram, Deep Red, Breach, Joshua B., Eliza's Toybox and ....



I haven't gotten the last one yet, but I figured I'd take a stab at the others.
Spoiler (click to reveal)
A: Deep Red, Woman in the Red Dress and Red Herrings (cards with red in the name)

B:Quetzal: Free Spirit, Duggar's and BlacKat (Anarch cards from first contact)

C: Chairman Hiro, Himitsu-Bako, Shiro, Simone Diego, Susanoo-No-Mikoto, Virgo, Wendigo and Tori Hanzo (Corp cards ending in the letter O)
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mychal
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
A: Deep Red, Woman in the Red Dress,Red Herrings, Restructured Datapool, Unorthodox Predictions. (cards with red in the name)

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Vaduva
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got the last one:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Battering Ram, Deep Red, Breach, Joshua B., Eliza's Toybox and Daggar

The 42nd card of each cycle/expansion.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Vaduva
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, got the rest, but Sunergy had it first.

More of a pattern match puzzle than a memory quiz

I'm not sure anyone (outside of a savant) will have the memory to answer the tough one.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris W
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sunergy wrote:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
A: Deep Red, Woman in the Red Dress and Red Herrings (cards with red in the name)

B:Quetzal: Free Spirit, Duggar's and BlacKat (Anarch cards from first contact)

C: Chairman Hiro, Himitsu-Bako, Shiro, Simone Diego, Susanoo-No-Mikoto, Virgo, Wendigo and Tori Hanzo (Corp cards ending in the letter O)


All three correct, but I had "Diversified Portfolio" in mind (because it's Hanzō...)

tvaduva wrote:
Got the last one:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Battering Ram, Deep Red, Breach, Joshua B., Eliza's Toybox and Daggar

The 42nd card of each cycle/expansion.


Yesss!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Vaduva
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Polynomial79 wrote:
All three correct, but I had "Diversified Portfolio" in mind (because it's Hanzō...)


Nice! Extra spicy! laugh

Keep 'em coming.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris W
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Round three! It's getting harder now!


1) Hostile Takeover, Posted Bounty, Vulcan Coverup and ....

2) Reversed Accounts, Troll, Breaking News, Closed Accounts and ....

3) Cyberdex Trial, Restructure, Subliminal Messaging and ....


There is only ONE correct answer to these sequences!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mychal
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Analogies!


_______ : Tinkering :: Data Hound : _______

Hemorrhage : _______ :: _______ : Bullfrog

Bunny : _______ :: _______ : Deep Red



 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris W
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Skylar114 wrote:
Analogies!


_______ : Tinkering :: Data Hound : _______

Hemorrhage : _______ :: _______ : Bullfrog

Bunny : _______ :: _______ : Deep Red





Spoiler (click to reveal)
Pop-up Window : Tinkering :: Data Hound : Emergency Shutdown;
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mychal
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Polynomial79 wrote:
Skylar114 wrote:
Analogies!


_______ : Tinkering :: Data Hound : _______

Hemorrhage : _______ :: _______ : Bullfrog

Bunny : _______ :: _______ : Deep Red





Spoiler (click to reveal)
Pop-up Window : Tinkering :: Data Hound : Emergency Shutdown;

Close! But not the correct answer.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris W
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Skylar114 wrote:
Polynomial79 wrote:
Skylar114 wrote:
Analogies!


_______ : Tinkering :: Data Hound : _______

Hemorrhage : _______ :: _______ : Bullfrog

Bunny : _______ :: _______ : Deep Red





Spoiler (click to reveal)
Pop-up Window : Tinkering :: Data Hound : Emergency Shutdown;

Close! But not the correct answer.


Spoiler (click to reveal)
Hunter, not Pop-up Window!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris W
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Skylar114 wrote:
Analogies!


_______ : Tinkering :: Data Hound : _______

Hemorrhage : _______ :: _______ : Bullfrog

Bunny : _______ :: _______ : Deep Red






Spoiler (click to reveal)
Hemorrhage : Hive :: Mutate : Bullfrog
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Vaduva
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Polynomial79 wrote:
Round three! It's getting harder now!


1) Hostile Takeover, Posted Bounty, Vulcan Coverup and ....

2) Reversed Accounts, Troll, Breaking News, Closed Accounts and ....

3) Cyberdex Trial, Restructure, Subliminal Messaging and ....


There is only ONE correct answer to these sequences!


Spoiler (click to reveal)

1) Hostile Takeover, Posted Bounty, Vulcan Coverup and Superior Cyberwalls. One point Weyland agendas.

2) Reversed Accounts, Troll, Breaking News, Closed Accounts and Universal Connectivity Fee. NBN cards with "lose".

3) Cyberdex Trial, Restructure, Subliminal Messaging and Interns. Spin Cycle Neutral Operations.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris W
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tvaduva wrote:
Polynomial79 wrote:
Round three! It's getting harder now!


1) Hostile Takeover, Posted Bounty, Vulcan Coverup and ....

2) Reversed Accounts, Troll, Breaking News, Closed Accounts and ....

3) Cyberdex Trial, Restructure, Subliminal Messaging and ....


There is only ONE correct answer to these sequences!


Spoiler (click to reveal)

1) Hostile Takeover, Posted Bounty, Vulcan Coverup and Superior Cyberwalls. One point Weyland agendas.

2) Reversed Accounts, Troll, Breaking News, Closed Accounts and Universal Connectivity Fee. NBN cards with "lose".

3) Cyberdex Trial, Restructure, Subliminal Messaging and Interns. Spin Cycle Neutral Operations.


Nice! All three are correct, but the weird thing is I actually had Geothermal Fracking in mind because it was "Weyland agendas with bad publicity in the card text"
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wanderingmystic
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
analogies should only have 1 blank. Otherwise you can't determine the relationship between the first pair of words to apply to the blank of the second pair.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mychal
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
wanderingmystic wrote:
analogies should only have 1 blank. Otherwise you can't determine the relationship between the first pair of words to apply to the blank of the second pair.

Your first statement is a matter of subjective opinion, but your second statement is simply not true.

In an [A1:A2::B1:B2] analogy, you can have two blanks, as long as they aren't both A, both B, both 1, or both 2, and given that you're filling in the blanks from within a contained set of possible answers (i.e. the Netrunner card pool).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.