Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Sommer
Denmark
copenhagen downtown
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Remember that guy who played BIFF in back to the future I , II & III?
Well he is back with a funny song about all the stupid questions people ask him , playing at a comedy standup club.Rather droll and short !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwY5o2fsG7Y

Once heard you will have trouble getting the snappy caylipso tune out of your mind

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
I've heard that on the Bob & Tom Show. He's pretty funny to be such a butthead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Play Games - Interact - Have Fun!
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
He's also a pretty talented artist. This is at least his second art signing event at Disneyland:

http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservices/disneygallery/dlrtomw...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric "Shippy McShipperson" Mowrer
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Ami. Geek.
mbmbmbmbmb
He should get together with David Hasslehoff.

I suppose I have more sympathy for him than, say... Michael J Fox. He get's a washed out career as an actor AND all of the stupid questions. That's assuming he didn't stop acting by choice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Iverson
United States
Ripon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael J. Fox has Parkinson's Desease. He stopped acting by choice and is a spokesman for the illness. He has to take a lot of meds so that he can control his muscles to even be interviewed. He does occassion guest appearances.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric "Shippy McShipperson" Mowrer
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Ami. Geek.
mbmbmbmbmb
milandoug wrote:
Michael J. Fox has Parkinson's Desease. He stopped acting by choice and is a spokesman for the illness. He has to take a lot of meds so that he can control his muscles to even be interviewed. He does occassion guest appearances.

Sorry, I was talking about Biff. I don't have sympathy for Michael J Fox getting stupid questions like that, because at least he had long, successfull career and made megabucks. Parkinson's disease is another story. I'm just talking about people who are famous enough to recognize, but not famous enough to enjoy millions and millions of dollars. They get the worst of both worlds. Like Biff (again, that's assuming he didn't just quit acting by choice).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Iverson
United States
Ripon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I reread your earlier post and I see that I jumped the gun there. Yea, Biff gets the shaft, no millions and all of the stupid questions. Still, he is getting his face out there, albeit in a small way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.