Popular Tags: [View All]
Danni Durante
Canada
Etobicoke
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone!

As the title states, I'm looking for Theracus. Preferably with the card but I can print one if I HAVE to...

Any kind souls out there that would like to get rid of theirs? I can also trade for other Heroscape figures.. mostly from Swarm of the Marrow. I can trade other stuff too or just $.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
tikitack wrote:
Hi everyone!

As the title states, I'm looking for Theracus. Preferably with the card but I can print one if I HAVE to...

Any kind souls out there that would like to get rid of theirs? I can also trade for other Heroscape figures.. mostly from Swarm of the Marrow. I can trade other stuff too or just $.

Thanks!

I have only one. How much are you offering cash? I have no interest in trades but would sell it for a high offer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Durante
Canada
Etobicoke
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi and thanks for offering. While I am interested in getting Theracus, I'm not overly desperate. I'd be willing to spend $5 plus a couple more for shipping. Not sure what a high offer would even be..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
tikitack wrote:
Hi and thanks for offering. While I am interested in getting Theracus, I'm not overly desperate. I'd be willing to spend $5 plus a couple more for shipping. Not sure what a high offer would even be..

Thanks. Maybe you can find someone in that ballpark, even though it is a bit low given that the set of five figures typically retailed for $19.99....roughly four dollars a figure, giving people a buck profit by selling to you, which is still something at least. There are folks that are just looking to break even or just be rid of stuff though, so maybe you'll get lucky!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.