Hide
2 Posts

1989: Dawn of Freedom» Forums » Rules

Subject: Another question about Kohl rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mistines
msg tools
87: Kohl Proposes Reunification (3 Ops, Democrat, remove if event occurs).

+2 VP. The Democrat may place SPs or make Support Checks using the Ops value of this card if The Wall Must Go! has been played as an event successfully.

I've just realized that this card does not mention any regional restriction like other similar cards!
Can I really use this event's bonus effect to any countries other than East Germany?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max DuBoff
United States
New Brunswick
New Jersey
flag msg tools
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: / Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
badge
Habeo in animo vivere in perpetuum aut mori dum conor.
mbmbmbmbmb
mistines wrote:
87: Kohl Proposes Reunification (3 Ops, Democrat, remove if event occurs).

+2 VP. The Democrat may place SPs or make Support Checks using the Ops value of this card if The Wall Must Go! has been played as an event successfully.

I've just realized that this card does not mention any regional restriction like other similar cards!
Can I really use this event's bonus effect to any countries other than East Germany?

Yep. Thematically/Historically, the fall of the Wall helps encourage other revolutions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.