Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Liam Dodsworth
England
malton
north yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I don't know why I am having difficulty understanding this ability. Does the target of this ability have to be non-exhausted ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know why you're having difficulty either

The officer spends one of his actions to let another figure move. It does not say anything as to whether that other figure has been used this round or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Boardgamer
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Order ability? A little more info on your question please?

Oh ok, so you want clarification on whether it can be used on a figure that's already exhausted it's actions. I can't find it now for page reference, but we have been playing it can because of something we found previously.

Short of referencing something which precludes it from working that way, I'm of the mind that allowing it to allow a friendly character/figure to take an move action instead (Regardless of state) is allowed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam Dodsworth
England
malton
north yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So I could use the order abililty on a group of stormtroopers for example and use them as I normally would (2 actions) regardless of wether the deployment card has been used this round ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
no, when the officer uses his order ability you select a single imperial figure, which can then perform a single move action immediately (this doesnt prevent the figure from activating normally later on).

so it doesnt apply to the whole group, only to a single figure and only for a single move action, not the full 2 normal actions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Boardgamer
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Umm no, it's a figure not group. A figure within 2 spaces can perform a movement action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam Dodsworth
England
malton
north yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks guys. After re-reading the card several times I finally get it, oh dear. But Seriously it's nice to know that there's people on here that are so helpful.
much love people x
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.