Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played a game of this the other night, and the one question we had was right at the beginning. I had rolled an energy symbol on one of the dice and used it to get two energdy form the home world since there is a black square there, but the rules only state that the energy comes from ships on the colonization track or on a planet's surface.

I just wanted to make sure we played that right. Thanks.

Bruce
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Bruiser419 wrote:
I played a game of this the other night, and the one question we had was right at the beginning. I had rolled an energy symbol on one of the dice and used it to get two energdy form the home world since there is a black square there, but the rules only state that the energy comes from ships on the colonization track or on a planet's surface.

Bruce

Yes, you played it right Bruce. Your galaxy mat is energy producing and "acts" as a planet that way. This will be worded better in the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mgcoe wrote:
Bruiser419 wrote:

Bruce

Yes, you played it right Bruce. Your galaxy mat is energy producing and "acts" as a planet that way. This will be worded better in the rules.

Ok, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Williams
Canada
flag msg tools
Do you have to have any ships there at the time in order to get energy from home planet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Rabinowitz
United States
Columbia
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.