Snowdonia: Jungfraubahn & Mount Washington» Forums » General

Subject: cards inventory rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Global Nomad
Portugal
Barcelona
flag msg tools
The 16th century São João Baptista, also known as Botafogo (Spitfire) was a Portuguese galleon warship considered the most powerful warship in the world at the time.
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not quite get the components list in this expansion.

The leaflet says it includes 27 new copies of standard snowdonia contract cards and 15 new cards for Jungfrau.

What I see in the box are 15 contract cards for Jungfrau, 15 cards for Mount Washington, and 15 cards that can be used in either scenario. So when building the 30 card deck one adds these to either of the specific scenario cards.

The train cards (4), new station cards (7) action space (2) weather reference (1) Jungfrau track cards (6) I can find.

these make a total of 45 contract cards and 20 cards from above list.

I have one final card I do not know what it is, double sided (Junfrau or Mts Wash).

The listed inventory amounts to 65 cards.

Can anyone clarify what is that card ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roel van der Hoorn
Netherlands
Enschede
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mpires wrote:
I do not quite get the components list in this expansion.

The leaflet says it includes 27 new copies of standard snowdonia contract cards and 15 new cards for Jungfrau.

What I see in the box are 15 contract cards for Jungfrau, 15 cards for Mount Washington, and 15 cards that can be used in either scenario. So when building the 30 card deck one adds these to either of the specific scenario cards.

Correct. Note that e.g. card 1/30 from the base game is the same as card 1/30 from the Mount Washington scenario.

mpires wrote:
The train cards (4), new station cards (7) action space (2) weather reference (1) Jungfrau track cards (6) I can find.

these make a total of 45 contract cards and 20 cards from above list.

I have one final card I do not know what it is, double sided (Junfrau or Mts Wash).

The listed inventory amounts to 65 cards.

Can anyone clarify what is that card ?

I presume you mean the "event reference card"? It is explained in the rules for the Mount Washington scenario under Setup. The backside was mistakenly labeled with a Jungfraubahn icon, see Re: Jungfraubahn Expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.